Terms of Service
1. Acceptance of Terms By accessing or using the website www.indiannews.co.nz (or its newer version www.indiannews.nz) (“The Indian News”), you agree to comply with and be bound by these Terms of Service. If you do not agree with these terms, please refrain from using the website.
2. Intellectual Property All content on The Indian News, including articles, images, and logos, is protected by copyright and other intellectual property laws. You may not reproduce, distribute, or transmit any content without prior written permission from The Indian News.
3. User Conduct You agree not to engage in any of the following activities while using The Indian News:
- Violating any applicable laws or regulations.
- Posting, transmitting, or sharing any content that is defamatory, illegal, or harmful.
- Hacking, attempting to access unauthorized areas of the website, or introducing malware.
4. Content Accuracy The Indian News strives to provide accurate and reliable information. However, we do not guarantee the accuracy, completeness, or suitability of the content on our website.
5. Third-Party Links Our website may contain links to third-party websites. These links are provided for your convenience, and we do not endorse or assume responsibility for the content or privacy practices of these websites.
7. Termination We reserve the right to terminate your access to The Indian News for any reason, without notice.
8. Limitation of Liability The Indian News is not liable for any damages or losses resulting from your use of our website.
9. Changes to Terms We may update these Terms of Service at any time. Please review them periodically for changes.
10. Contact Us If you have any questions or concerns about these Terms of Service, please contact us at email@example.com